Welcome to my Essential Oils 101 Course!
I’m Tawni, an Independent Distributor for Young Living. I'm also a blogger and hand lettering artist, which allows me to work from home, and that's especially awesome because that means I get to spend more time with my two boys!
Jack is 8 and Liam is 2, and they’re enrolled in the Austrian school system here in Vienna, so they are only at school until noon every day.
As you can imagine, I'm busy. And I know you're busy, too. We're all busy. You guys, essential oils have made my work-at-home-mom life – and my whole family's life – so much easier, cleaner, and healthier. As you'll see throughout this course, I have become incredibly passionate about essential oils and the amazing things they can do.
I had known about and dabbled in essential oils for about two years before I finally purchased a Young Living Starter Kit. I put it off for two years because 1) there is so much information out there about essential oils and I found it overwhelming, and 2) I didn't think I really needed oils. When I finally enrolled with a Premium Starter Kit, it was because my whole family came down with some nasty junk at the same time, and all of my research on natural remedies kept bringing me back to two particular oils that come in Young Living's kit. Purity was really important for me too when I was deciding which company to go with, which is ultimately why I chose Young Living. Now that I’ve finally enrolled as a member with YL, the only regret I have is that I didn't start sooner! These oils have completely turned my family's health around, and have changed the way we run our home.
Now, only three months in, we use oils all day everyday! The boys love our oils and even have their own favorites, and my husband, who was very doubtful at the start, asks me now, “do you have an oil for…” And of course I answer, “YES, there’s an oil for that.”
It is my hope that every single person I know will jump into the "oily lifestyle" with both feet because I am confident about how much these oils can do to enhance and maintain a healthier lifestyle for us all!
I am really excited to share the information in this course with you today, so let's get started!
Scroll, baby! Scroll!
PLEASE NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, freebies and giveaway offers are available only to attendees of live class events. Follow me on Instagram @oilsinbetween, @thelifeinbetween and on Facebook for event announcements!
God designed our bodies to heal themselves – this is the purpose of our immune system! However, when our bodies are not functioning at their optimal performance, it has been my experience that essential oils can give the body extra support in a natural way without harmful side effects.
I encourage you to do your own research and make sure you are comfortable with the decisions you are making as you incorporate natural remedies into your family's life. This is your health after all, and it should be taken seriously! I'm not an expert, but I trust Young Living because of the research I've done and because of my own experiences with their oils. After all, if you haven't experienced something for yourself, how can you truly understand it?
My research led me to exclusively choose Young Living because of their Seed to Seal® promise and the quality and purity of their oils. Please take a moment to visit www.seedtoseal.com to see how Young Living goes through this whole extensive process!
So, what are essential oils, anyway? Essential oils are the “lifeblood” and the most powerful part of a plant. They protect a plant from disease, provide nutrients, and help to repel insects. Plants rely on them to grow and adapt to their surroundings. Essential oils are distilled from shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, fruit, rinds, resins, and herbs, and they consist of over 100 different natural, organic compounds. This is what gives each plant its unique healing attributes and characteristics.
Isn’t it incredible to think that even before the creation of man, God had already created these resources that could provide support to our human bodies!? Essential oils have been around since the dawn of time! Essential oils were mentioned even in Genesis (Myrrh). Just over the last 150 years, people have been rediscovering the health benefits of essential oils, and I couldn't be happier about that.
Young Living's Essential Oils are able to:
- Reach every cell in your body within 20 minutes when applied topically
- Eliminate toxins in your body
- Promote cellular regeneration
- Pass through the blood-brain barrier
- Work on emotions via the limbic system of your brain
- Promote healthy emotional wellness and relax and clear the mind
- Transport nutrients to starving human cells
- Act as powerful antioxidants
- Remove toxins in the air
- Promote healthy, breathable air in your environment
Heads up now, I'm going to get official for a second before we really dive in. Anything that is shared in this course is based on my personal experience using Young Living oils and products. It is not intended to diagnose or cure any medical condition. It is important to know that Young Living essential oils do not cure, prevent, or treat any disease or illness. Please note that due to the FDA regulating what we can and cannot say about essential oils, some comments may have to be deleted.
Everything that will be discussed during this class pertains only to Young Living essential oils. This will not be a place to debate which company, oil, or usage is the best. You will be removed from the class if you choose to do so.
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE…
There are three easy ways to use essential oils.
The German Model of Use. In (very) simple terms, volatility is a substance's ability to leap into the air, and it's why all essential oils are fragrant – you are able to smell some of the more potent oils from the across the room just by opening the bottle! You can simply breathe the oils in, either by putting them on your hands and inhaling, using a diffuser to disperse into the air, or inhaling straight from the bottle.
The English Model of Use. Our skin is our largest organ – what we put on it gets taken into the system and is either used, stored, or filtered out. Medicine is routinely given through the outside of the skin. This isn't new science… think of the patches used to help people quit smoking, or a birth control patch. When we apply most essential oils to the skin, we use carrier oils. A carrier oil is a quality vegetable or fruit oil used for diluting essential oils. I prefer coconut oil, but you can also use grapeseed, hemp, avocado, jojoba, sunflower, apricot kernel, almond, extra virgin olive, or Young Living’s V-6 blend that comes in a convenient pump. You can apply oils topically to your feet, spine, chest, or onto the area of concern. Young Living always recommends using a carrier oil when applying oils topically to children, until you feel comfortable doing otherwise.
The French Model of Use. While there is a lot of information on the topic of ingestion, I believe that essential oils do benefit our health when taken internally. Essential oils can be used for cooking or baking, they can be added to water to make a refreshing (and immune-boosting!) drink, you can put 1-2 drops on top of or under the tongue, or if you don’t enjoy the taste but want the benefits of ingesting, try adding the oil to a vegetable capsule. If ingesting oils is not something you feel comfortable doing, then don't! Applying essential oils topically or using the inhalation method are two fantastic ways to experience the benefits of these oils!
There are several safety precautions to be aware of when using essential oils. It is important, first and foremost, to read the label before you use it.
Some oils are considered "hot", which means they will feel like they are burning when applied. Most essential oils – always and especially "hot oils" – should be diluted when applying to a sensitive area. If you get an essential oil on a sensitive area, the best way to placate the burning sensation is to apply a carrier oil or rice milk. For instance, if you get an essential oil in your eye, do not flush it with water. You will be forcing the essential oils deeper into your eye, causing the uncomfortable burn to feel more like a very uncomfortable burn.
It probably goes without saying, but please never put essential oils directly into your eyes or ears, as this could cause damage. If you have an earache, placing a few drops of oil on a cotton ball, then taping the cotton ball over your ear is recommended. The oil volatility will get to the area of concern easily using this method. You can also apply diluted oils around the outsides of your ears.
More Safety Tips:
- Young Living's citrus oils are photosensitive. If you apply them topically, you should avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours.
- If you do add any oils to your water, please make sure to drink out of a glass, or a glass water bottle. Do not use plastic, as some essential oils may erode the material.
- Young Living always recommends using a carrier oil when applying oils topically to children, until you feel comfortable doing otherwise.
- When using essential oils in your bath, add a few drops to Epsom salt first, then put the salt into your bath water. This will help the oils adhere to something, so they're not just sitting on top of the water.
- If you apply an oil topically and it feels uncomfortable, apply a carrier oil over it, then wipe away with a cloth. The carrier oil will "carry" the essential oil off of your skin.
- Please keep your oils stored in a cool, dark place and avoid extreme temperatures, hot or cold. This will ensure your oils don’t go bad.
Where and who you buy your oils from really matters! Oils found in stores – even organic stores and farmer's markets – generally contain fillers and other excess ingredients. Yuck! Purity is so important! Do your research, and make sure that you are choosing pure oils.
Young Living cares for their product from the seed they plant (including the ground they plant it in) to the seal that goes on the bottle. They call their process the Seed to Seal® promise, and I like to say that it's what sealed the deal for me. Young Living is beyond organic in their farming practices. (Can I get a 'hallelujah'?)
Here is the Seed to Seal® site one more time: www.seedtoseal.com – please take a minute to look through!
This image explains the basics:
LET'S TALK ABOUT OILS, BABY…
A key ingredient in many popular products, Lemon is found in Thieves, Ningxia Red, and Inner Defense. You can diffuse Lemon for an uplifting aroma. It takes 75 lemons to make one 15ml bottle. Lemon essential oil invigorates the mind and body by supporting the nervous system, and cleans your bodily systems. Lemon supports proper nasal function, and healthy respiratory function. You can also use lemon essential oil to remove sticky residue left from stickers or tape, or to remove crayon/pen marks. Lemon Vitality essential oil includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene and is the perfect replacement for lemon juice or for adding flavor to seafood, vegetables, beverages, or desserts. The oil can be used as a dietary supplement to enhance the flavor of foods and water.
My Favorite Uses for Lemon Essential Oil:
- Diffuse with Peppermint and Lavender to support respiratory and defense systems, especially as the seasons change
- Add two drops to water (may also add one drop of Peppermint) to create a refreshing drink, enhanced to support immune system
- Mix with Thieves and other natural ingredients to create an all-purpose cleaner – great especially for windows, countertops, and mirrors
Peppermint is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comfort. Peppermint helps promote focus and clarity by supporting a healthy nervous system. The oil can help with occasional constipation and gas, and can help relieve minor aches and pains associated with daily life when taken internally. Peppermint helps alleviate nausea, encourages proper respiratory function, and supports proper joint and cartilage function. Peppermint can help to naturally suppress your appetite, and can provide relief of occasional heartburn. Peppermint oil is also a natural breath freshener! Add a drop or two to your morning tea to help support your digestive system. It is also a key ingredient found in DiGize.
A few things to keep in mind about Peppermint:
- It is a "hot oil," so please keep it away from your eyes – it will burn!
- It has been known to decrease milk supply in nursing mamas. Use sparingly if you are breastfeeding (or add it to your water or tea if you're trying to ween that baby off!).
My Favorite Uses for Peppermint:
- Dab a trace of the oil on temples and base of neck to relieve head discomfort and tension
- Diffuse with Purification in the kitchen to get rid of odors and to create a very pleasing aroma
- Mix with Citrus Fresh and a carrier oil to create an uplifting, rejuvenating roll-on blend
Copaiba is made with the gum resin tapped from the copaiba tree native to Brazil. It is known for its beta-caryophyllene (BCP) content and sweet aroma. Copaiba supports the body’s natural response to injury or irritation and helps the body regulate its natural immune responses. It can have a soothing effect, and is the main ingredient in Stress Away. Copaiba is also known as a magnifying oil – it can enhance the effects of oils used in combination. Copaiba Vitality has a pleasant, complex taste, and when taken internally, it can promote wellness and promotes a youthful appearance from the inside out. Add Copaiba Vitality to a clear vegetable capsule and take daily as an important part of your health regimen. You can also try adding a drop or two of Copaiba Vitality to your herbal tea to enjoy its complex, soothing flavor.
My Favorite Uses for Copaiba:
- Mix with other oils and natural ingredients to create a soothing and rejuvenating body wash
- Dab a trace of Copaiba directly onto sore gums (great for teething babes)
- Diffuse with Lavender and Peace & Calming at night in the toddler's room
RC is a unique blend of Cypress, Spruce, and three types of Eucalyptus oils, all of which are high in the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol. It also includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Add RC to a massage oil to create a spa-like, soothing atmosphere during massage. When applied topically to the chest, it helps support a healthy respiratory system. Apply to feet or chest before exercise to uplift and inspire, and massage three drops on your feet before bedtime to encourage an atmosphere of comfort. Diffuse RC to create a comforting aroma.
My Favorite Uses for RC:
- Using coconut oil, rub RC (add Frankincense for extra support) on chest, neck, and back to support respiratory system (effective on children, too!)
- Diffuse with Lavender at night to create a soothing atmosphere that will also promote a healthy respiratory system
- Diffuse with Peppermint in the morning to help clear nasal passages and to create an uplifting aroma
Lavender has a sweet, floral aroma that is soothing, relaxing, and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, the uses for this plant are almost endless. Diffuse for a fresh, clean scent, and to eliminate odors. Unwind by adding a few drops to a nighttime bath or diffuse for a comforting and calming scent at bedtime. May compliment some of your favorite shampoos, lotions, or skin care products.
My Favorite Uses for Lavender:
- Diffuse at night in combination with almost any other oil to promote a relaxing, soothing atmosphere
- Mix with other oils and natural ingredients to create soothing and enhancing body washes and face creams and serums
- Dab trace of Lavender and trace of Frankincense near eye sockets to help prevent and alleviate itchy/burning/watery eyes
- Apply trace of Lavender to small scrapes and other skin irritations
Frankincense has a woodsy aroma and includes the naturally occurring constituent boswellic acid (Google the benefits of boswellic acid and be amazed). Frankincense supports healthy skin when applied topically, and its aroma promotes feelings of calmness and balance. Frankincense is said to increase spiritual awareness. Rub on bottoms of feet to alleviate nervous energy, and add to your daily skin care regimen as an excellent moisturizer. Diffuse Frankincense during meditation for grounding and purpose, or use with a carrier oil for massage after activity. Frankincense includes the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene.
My Favorite Uses for Frankincense:
- Mix with other oils and natural ingredients to create smoothing, soothing, and toning facial sprays and serums
- Mix with other oils and natural ingredients to create moisturizing and firming hand and body salves
- Rub on temples and across forehead to calm, soothe, and to promote more balanced emotions
The unique blend of PanAway has a stimulating aroma, and is an original combination of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils. This blend is ideal to apply topically after exercise, gardening, shopping, or any other physical activity, and supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration. PanAway helps counter stressed nerves. Use a carrier oil when applying topically.
My Favorite Uses for PanAway:
- Using almond oil as a carrier, massage 2-3 drops of PanAway onto shoulders and neck after staring at computer screen for hours-on-end
- Using coconut oil as a carrier, massage 2 drops of PanAway and 1 drop of Peppermint onto hips, knees, and ankles after a long walk
Thieves was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals. They used this concoction to protect themselves from contracting anything funky from the dead and dying bodies they robbed. Rude. But wise.
Young Living’s one-of-a-kind Thieves blend, crafted in the spirit of that legendary combination, can be found in all YL Thieves products. Thieves will help freshen stale air when diffused. When taken internally, Thieves Vitality supports healthy immune function, and it includes Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil, which may help maintain a healthy respiratory system. When taken as a dietary supplement, Thieves Vitality is an ideal complement to a daily wellness regimen. Try adding 1 drop to a cup of warm water, or adding to foods and beverages to enhance flavor.
Young Living has a whole line of Thieves products to help keep our families healthy. Everything from toothpaste, to bar soap, to household cleaner, to hand purifier. It’s so nice to be able to keep our families healthy without the use of harsh chemicals that are found in most store products!
My Favorite Uses for Thieves:
- Place 1-2 drops directly under tongue to alleviate soreness/itchiness in throat or inner ear
- Add 1-2 drops to oatmeal or porridge in the morning to support immune function and to add some zing
- Diffuse with any citrus-based oil to create a soothing, relaxing atmosphere while freshening and purifying the air
- Massage onto feet to boost immunity and promote health
Purification helps freshen the air and eliminates even the most stubborn of odors with its unique combination of Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavandin, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Myrtle essential oils. Add Purification oil to Young Living's Animal Scents products to moisturize skin and improve the appearance of healthy looking skin on your pets! Purification is a perfect choice for moisturizing your own dry skin, too. Use as part of your daily facial cleansing regimen. Add to a carrier oil for a soothing massage or put a few drops on cotton balls and place throughout vents in your house, car, and closets to freshen the air. Put a few drops in shoes to remove odors.
My Favorite Uses for Purification:
- Mix with other oils and natural ingredients to create a purifying air freshener spray
- Diffuse with Stress Away for a refreshing, calming aroma (diffuse with almost any oil, actually)
- Diffuse with Thieves to cleanse and purify the air and promote health in your home
- Mix with other oils and natural ingredients to create a soothing, cleansing body wash
- Add 1-2 drops of Purification to a piece of tissue, then before vacuuming your home, vacuum the tissue up to create a pleasing smell and to cleanse the air
DiGize supports a healthy digestive and immune system, and helps alleviate nausea and an upset stomach. It is useful for occasional irregularity or constipation. DiGize can offer relief from occasional heartburn. It alleviates fullness, bloating, and occasional gas from overeating. It is anti-spasmodic. DiGize Vitality is one of Young Living's exclusive and proprietary dietary supplements. This unique blend contains Ginger, Anise, Fennel, Peppermint, Tarragon, Lemongrass, Patchouli, and Juniper essential oils. It also includes naturally occurring constituents like menthol, citrol, and zingiberene. Add to a gel capsule, add two drops of DiGize Vitality and one drop of Peppermint Vitality to water for a stimulating beverage, or add two to three drops in honey to support a wellness regimen.
My Favorite Uses for DiGize:
- Massage directly onto stomach and abdomen, with or without carrier oil, to alleviate gas/cramps
- Drop under tongue before eating spicy foods or big meals to support a healthy digestive and immune system
Stress Away is a natural solution created to combat normal stresses that creep into everyday life. Stress Away is the first product to contain the unique stress-relieving combination of Lime and Vanilla pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. Stress Away also includes Copaiba and Lavender to reduce mental rigidity and restore equilibrium. Featuring powerful plant constituents, such as the cedrol found in Cedarwood and the eugenol that occurs naturally in Vanilla, Stress Away can help induce relaxation and reduce occasional nervous tension, and helps to reduce stressors so that normal sleep patterns can be maintained.
My Favorite Uses for Stress Away:
- Massage onto temples, across forehead, and onto base of neck to induce calm and combat stress
- Diffuse with Lavender to encourage a calming, relaxed atmosphere, especially in the evenings
- Mix with Lavender, Orange, and a carrier oil to create a calming roll-on perfume
We've just gone over all eleven oils that come in the Premium Starter Kit! In the event that one of the oils in the kit is out of stock though, Young Living will replace it with a Flex Oil, which is a fun way of saying, "substitution oil." The Flex Oils are other popular Young Living oils that make excellent replacements so you don't have to wait for new stock to arrive before you get your kit! (Because Young Living is just so flexible like that.)
If one of the standard kit oils is out of stock, YL may send you one of these oils, instead:
Orange – This oil has a sweet, citrusy aroma and flavor. Like other citrus essential oils, it is high in the beneficial compound d-limonene.
Citrus Fresh – This is a sweet, refreshing blend of Spearmint and favorite citrus essential oils. This popular blend is loved for its delicious flavor and pleasant scent, as well as for its benefits as a dietary supplement.
Lemongrass – This has a fresh, citrus-herb aroma that has made it popular in both home fragrances and southeast Asian cuisine. It may support normal digestion as well.
AromaEase – The powerful blend of Ginger, Cardamon, Peppermint, Fennel, and Spearmint essential oils in this oil can help calm and relax.
Melaleuca Alternifolia – Also known as “tea tree,” this can be found in a wide spectrum of skin care and spa products. It possesses powerful properties that have made it a skin care mainstay in many cultures. Tea tree oil can moisturize and beautify the skin.
WHAT Else is IN the Starter KIT?
We’ve talked a lot about diffusing, and guess what! When you purchase a Premium Starter Kit, you will be able to choose which diffuser you get in your kit! Choose from the diffuser selections below:
No extra charge for this diffuser when selected in your PSK ($160)
This is the diffuser I started with. The Dewdrop Diffuser retails for $83.88 and functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. Inspired by the purity and elegance of a drop of morning dew, the Dewdrop’s design reflects Young Living’s dedication to providing high-quality essential oils. Its ultrasonic technology breaks any mixture of essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, disperses them into the air, and releases the constituents found in Young Living essential oils. Custom-designed with up to four hours of continuous run diffusion, automatic shut-off, and ambient light control, Young Living’s Dewdrop Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere.
No extra charge for this diffuser when selected in your PSK ($160)
Young Living’s Home Diffuser retails for $83.88. With its rose-inspired design, it combines a humidifier, air purifier, atomizer, and aromatherapy diffuser into one simple-to-use product that safely releases essential oils into the air to eliminate odors and create a relaxing atmosphere. Its ultrasonic technology breaks any mixture of essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, disperses them into the air, and activates the powerful plant constituents found in Young Living essential oils. Custom-designed with ambient light control, and alternating 30-second on/off and continuous run settings, Young Living’s Home Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere.
$45 extra charge for this diffuser when selected in your PSK ($205)
This diffuser retails for $223.00. Young Living’s Rainstone Ultrasonic Diffuser combines state-of-the-art ultrasonic technology and traditional Chinese craftsmanship with robust features, including up to eight hours of diffusion, ambient light settings, a negative ionizer, and a remote control.
$100 extra charge for this diffuser when selected in your PSK ($260)
This diffuser retails for $296.05 and is a unique, natural way to bring the benefits of essential oils into your home or workplace. The Aria Diffuser combines the latest in ultrasonic technology with a variety of useful features. The included remote lets you choose from a selection of soothing, built-in sounds or enjoy the multicolored LED lights. With the built-in speakers, you can plug in your own personal music player and enjoy the music of your choice.
Each Premium Starter Kit comes with all eleven oils we've discussed, the diffuser of your choice, samples, a roller ball attachment, a product catalog, and a whole bunch of educational materials to keep you informed. If you wanted to sign up as a retail customer, you would be paying full price for everything, and over time you'd be spending more but experiencing less. As a wholesale member, you can purchase the starter kit and save big time! It's an incredible deal and I promise you'll be pleased.
Fun Fact: Each 5ml bottle has approximately 90 drops of oil in it.
That means your starter kit contains almost 1000 drops towards a healthier, happier life for you and your family!
Once you purchase the starter kit, you are now a wholesale member and can purchase everything with your 24% off discount, forevaaaaaaah! All you have to do to maintain that membership is spend $50 a year, which is ridiculously easy.
As added incentive, when you sign up with me, your lovely friend Tawni, you will get the following:
- A supportive community of friends who will encourage and equip you on your journey to wellness.
- Access to our private FB group where we have daily educational posts.
- Access to “Essential Families Educate” and "Essential Families Resources," password protected resource centers full of everything you need to educate yourself on essential oils (beyond the eleven we've discussed here), how to use them, history and details, tutorials, recipes, and even tips to get your business started if you want to! We have scripts, graphics, marketing materials, and more!
- Yearly retreats where we educate and grow our community.
- I will personally encourage, educate, and equip you every step of the way!
And finally, anyone who enrolls with a Premium Starter Kit in the month of May will earn $10 back via PayPal! Straight from my wallet to yours.
Keep reading to find out more!
Becoming a Member
Essential Rewards: 100% Optional, 100% Awesome
Essential Rewards is a program designed to save you money. ER is for you if you:
- Will use oils every day
- Want to build a “natural wellness toolkit" for yourself and your family
- Want to completely ditch your current, toxic, personal care and household products
- Are looking to try new oils all – of – the – time.
(I am all of the above.)
Here’s the gist…
Essential Rewards is an auto-ship program. Think of the monthly beauty boxes or art supply boxes that you can subscribe to. It's like that. Only better: you get to choose the product, and you choose the date it ships. Each month Young Living will automatically ship whatever you have in your ER order. The products and date can change every month – it's totally up to you! A 50PV (that's about $50) minimum order per month is required.
With ER, you earn back points to use as Young Living cash.
- Months 1-3 you get 10% back
- Months 4-24 you get 20% back
- Months 25+ you get 25% back
- You also get discounted flat-rate shipping on packages under 5lbs
Young Living will send you “thank you” gifts after being on the program for 3, 6, 9 & 12 months (they really love their people), and there are monthly promotions for members on the Essential Rewards program. The promotions change every month, but they all have one thing in common: they are amazing.
Get this: It is FREE to participate! Absolutely no fees are charged to participate or if you choose to quit. If you want to back out, just call YL and tell them you are done with ER.
I strongly suggest using this program! I’ve been able to build back my kit and add many other useful tools to our family's collection. Oh and, instead of purchasing toothpaste, lotion, soap, laundry soap, all-purpose cleaner, and deodorant at the store, we'll now just use ER!
Once you've enrolled with your Premium Starter Kit, I would love to chat more with you if you are interested in signing up for Essential Rewards, too.
I would absolutely love for you to join me – and the whole Young Living family – on this journey to a healthier, happier life! If you feel like you are ready to take the plunge (best decision EVER), follow these simple steps:
- CLICK HERE
- Choose MEMBER (you'll see a fun 24% off star).
- My member number, 11204646, should be pre-filled in the sponsor and enroller ID sections. If it's not there, fill both sections with my number, and click CONTINUE.
- Step One: Choose your Starter Kit!
- Step Two: If you want to, you can skip the Essential Rewards section for now – we'll chat later!
- Step Three: Continue enrollment. If you want to add more products to your order, do that here. Otherwise if you're good with your kit, click NEXT.
- Fill out your info. (Be sure to write down your new member number, password, and pin number.)
- Purchase your kit!
Remember now, when you enroll with a Premium Starter Kit in the month of May, you will earn $10 back via PayPal, straight from my wallet to yours. Once I've received confirmation of your enrollment, I'll follow up with you to get your PayPal email address and BAM! Money in the bank.
And now, congratulations! You’re on your way! Welcome to Young Living! 😍
I truly believe we all need these essential oils in our homes as part of living simple, toxic-free lifestyles. When you experience the oils for yourself, and you see what they can do for your own body and for your own family's health, it's impossible to deny their benefits. When you take care of yourself, you can fully do what God created you to do – what you were called to do.
In closing, I want to remind each of you that one of the major reasons I'm so passionate about Young Living's essential oils is because they matter to my family's health – I've witnessed their benefits to my own, my husband's, and my children's well-being! I want you to experience this, too. Why? Because you matter. Your family matters! Your friends matter! You can take control of your own health. You're the gatekeeper of your home. Kick the toxic chemicals out of your life and start living clean!
I am so grateful to you for joining me in this course – I really hope you've learned something new and have been inspired!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have. I will do my very very best to get you the information you need!