So tell us, Sean,
1. What sports did you participate in as a child? What sports did you watch growing up?
I played baseball, basketball, and soccer. I watched baseball, basketball, and football. Football seemed too dangerous to play but it was always my favorite to watch.
2. If you could line up your ideal Super Bowl, who would be facing off, where would they play, and who would you pick to win?
Since I'm from the Seattle area, I would really like revenge against the New England Patriots. It doesn't matter where they play as long as Seattle wins.
3. Do you prefer the summer or winter Olympics? If you could participate in one Olympic sport, what would it be?
I like the summer Olympics better because I like watching the basketball and soccer, but if I could participate in something it would be the bobsled during the winter games.
And why the bobsled?
Because I liked the movie Cool Runnings. And I want to say, "Eins, Zwei, Drei!"
4. What is your favorite food to eat at a sports party (eg., World Series, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, etc.)?
Totino's pizza rolls.
5. Who is your all-time favorite athlete and why?
I always looked up to Cal Ripken Jr., shortstop for the Baltimore Orioles. I played shortstop all through high school and even wore his jersey number 8. I respected the fact that he played for the same team his whole career and he was so reliable and consistent. Watching him beat Lou Gehrig's streak of consecutive games played inspired me to want to match his level of dedication and faithfulness not just in sports, but in all areas of my life.
Well, wasn't that fun? Ha. I have been wanting to participate in this linkup for quite some time actually, and since the questions were about sports this month, I figured now would be the best time to start. Hopefully I'll be able to twist Sean's arm (or feed him well enough) to convince him to participate again in the future! It's nice to give others a voice, after all, isn't it?